Full-time Position | Remote
Promocodes.com is a leading coupon website providing thousands of discounts and deals from the world's largest brands and retailers.
We’re seeking an Affiliate Account Manager (Full-time or Contract) to take on an exciting new affiliate opportunity. The ideal candidate will have experience in growing advertiser accounts, cultivating relationships with marketing agencies, and addressing brand revenue goals. You should be adept in working with affiliate network platforms such as CJ, Rakuten Advertising, ShareASale, Impact Radius, and Affiliate Window. You are a confident, articulate, and outgoing marketing professional who understands the importance of meaningful partner relationships.
You must be driven, creative, and ready to seek out paid search partnerships with new advertisers as well as build upon existing relationships. You are able to understand a partner’s needs to effectively explain our services and benefits.
- Collaborate with team members to build leads, generate proposals, and execute deals.
- Identify and pursue new SEM opportunities with advertisers while also optimizing current search partner relationships to hit quarterly sales and revenue goals.
- Deliver superior support to advertisers and network contacts by promptly responding to requests and inquiries, providing strategic advice and recommendations, and resolving any outstanding issues.
- Negotiate paid placement opportunities, commission increases, and exclusive coupons, promo codes, and deals.
As an Account Manager, You Will
- Apply innovative partnership growth strategies to existing advertiser accounts.
- Monitor the progress of key accounts and proactively make adjustments for optimization.
- Collaborate with team members, management, and other departments to ensure all partnership KPI targets are being met.
- Identify opportunities for further growth and present new initiatives to senior management.
- Represent Promocodes.com at industry events and conferences.
What You'll Bring
- BS in Marketing, Communication, or a similar field
- 2+ years experience in affiliate account management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with affiliate network platforms such as CJ, Rakuten Advertising, Pepperjam, or similar networks
- Self-motivated, confident, highly organized
This individual will work closely with other affiliate team members, the SEM team, product development personnel, marketing, and executives to close important deals and hit target revenue goals.
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary
- Commission on all sales
- 100% Remote working
- Chance to attend the industries' top marketing conferences.
- Mailing Address
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A-400
Palo Alto, CA - 94301
- Phone number